Valuations lie at the heart of most major corporate transactions; from mergers and acquisitions to financial reporting and litigation, as well as many individual matters such as divorce proceedings, taxes and personal injury. These situations require objective and comprehensive valuations. Regardless of your need, when the valuation of a business is an issue, we can provide an independent, knowledgeable, and credible valuation performed by certified professionals to withstand the scrutiny of the taxing authorities and the courts.
Since we approach valuation as a science and an art, our clients benefit not only from proven valuation techniques, but also from our highly developed business instincts drawn from years of experience. We do not offer a “cookie-cutter” approach at Wegmann Dazet. Our clients depend on our comprehensive knowledge of valuation theory; our ability to focus on industry specific valuation drivers; and ability to understand the financial performance of the subject company.
Wegmann Dazet’s Business Advisory & Forensic Services professionals hold various designations:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
Our team’s extensive experience in financial and tax matters, as well as with valuation methodologies and techniques, uniquely qualifies us to perform business valuations in many contexts. We are committed to providing the highest level of service, integrity and dedication to our clients.
We are experienced in and regularly provide valuation services for the following situations:
- Mergers, Acquisition or Sale of a Business
- Pre- and Post-Acquisition Assistance
- Gift and Estate Planning and Taxes
- Support of lenders and investors in business financing
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency Litigation
- Divorce and Matrimonial Matters
- Business Interruption and Insurance Claims
- Commercial Litigation
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Shareholder Disputes