We know that events like the Corona virus outbreak and its subsequent shutdown of the world economies can leave businesses unable to operate and on the verge of financial collapse.
What about regional severe weather patterns, hotel building collapses, Gulf oil spills, city drainage work, and road construction blockages? These all can affect a business’s income.
At Wegmann Dazet our professionals have the knowledge and experience to quantify economic damages, review loss estimates, and track any extra expenses incurred. Our vision and experience to measure, accurately, a client’s business interruption loss is considered second to none.
Our business interruption services are vast, with our team’s experience surpassing 40 years. Call us to help you:
- Analyze and review your historical operating results
- Compare a company’s operating results to industry data and determine event’s effect on earnings
- Project a business’s performance had the event not occurred and compare to actual performance
- Calculate lost earnings attributable to the event
- Track any extra expenses incurred which are solely attributable to the event
- Testify at a trial or other legal proceedings