Education, Certifications & Affiliations
- Southeastern Louisiana University, Bachelor of Science in Accounting, December 2007
- Certified Public Accountant, Licensed in the State of Louisiana
- Continuing Professional Education of 40 to 50 hours per year as a CPA
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
Significant Career Experience
8 years’ experience in public accounting, specialization in tax services including:
- Tax preparation and review of Partnerships, Corporations, S-Corporations and Individuals in various industries.
- Tax compliance, planning, and representation before the IRS, State, and Local tax authorities.
- Research and provide solutions for complex Federal and State tax matters.