Education, Certifications & Affiliations
- University of New Orleans, Bachelor of Science in Marketing, 1982
- Certified Public Accountant, Licensed in Louisiana,
- Continuing Professional Education of 40 to 60 hours per year
- Member-American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member-Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
Significant Career Experience
Over twenty-three years of public accounting and consulting experience. Lisa takes personal satisfaction in her abilities to help clients grow financially at all stages of their business. Her service approach going back to the start of her career at Wegmann Dazet in 1992 has always been hands-on, always available, and client focused. She believes this greatly helped her in her moves up the rungs of the firm to partner.
She enjoys working with clients to help them in their growth at all stages of their business while making sure they are compliant with the tax laws and taking advantage of any available federal and state incentive programs and deductions that are allowed. Her goal is to help all clients…no matter how big or small. Lisa always strives to know her clients and their business as well as they do. This, she believes, gives her the ability to foresee obstacles to their growth and then guide them to the wiser path. She serves clients in many industries including Oil and Gas, Manufacturing, Real Estate, Health Care and Professional Services.
Tax specialization includes:
- Tax analysis of corporate and personal income
- Pre year-end financial statement analysis and tax planning
- Federal and state tax credit maximization
- Representation of individuals, corporations and partnerships before the IRS, state and local taxing authorities
- Financial and management advisory services providing solutions to businesses and their owners