Education, Certifications & Affiliations
- University of New Orleans, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, 1993
- Certified Public Accountant, Licensed in Louisiana
- Continuing Professional Education of 40 to 60 hours per year
- Member-American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member-Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
Significant Career Experience
Partner Kerney Craft, Jr. served for many years as managing partner of Wegmann Dazet. With over twenty years of public accounting experience, Kerney understands the challenges that entrepreneurs and executive directors face. From the cutting-edge pursuit of tax credits and innovative consultations in planning for profitability to hands-on support, Kerney leads a team of professionals that can help companies on the growth path from inception to dissolution. Kerney has personally consulted and worked with entities from their initial operations to entities doing over one billion dollars in revenues. He is a Certified Public Accountant licensed in Louisiana and holds a BS in business administration from the University of New Orleans.
Over twenty years’ experience consulting and public accounting.
Industry experience includes serving clients in:
- Construction companies-general and subcontractors
- Equipment Rental
- Not for Profit
- Solar Energy
- Offshore Oil & Gas Companies