Education, Certifications & Affiliations
- University of New Orleans, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, 1993
- Certified Public Accountant, Licensed in Louisiana
- Continuing Professional Education of 40 to 60 hours per year
- Member-American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member-Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
Significant Career Experience
Kerney Craft, Jr. serves as managing partner of Wegmann Dazet & Company, The Entrepreneur’s CPA®, a leading CPA firm in the greater Gulf South area, providing accounting, auditing, and tax services to closely held businesses and not-for-profit organizations. With over twenty years of public accounting experience, Kerney understands the challenges that entrepreneurs and executive directors face. From the cutting-edge pursuit of tax credits and innovative consultations in planning for profitability to hands-on support, Kerney leads a team of professionals that can help companies on the growth path from inception to dissolution. Kerney has personally consulted and worked with entities from their initial operations to entities doing over one billion dollars in revenues. He is a Certified Public Accountant licensed in Louisiana and holds a BS in business administration from the University of New Orleans.
Over twenty years’ experience consulting and public accounting.
Industry experience includes serving clients in:
- Construction companies-general and subcontractors
- Equipment Rental
- Not for Profit
- Offshore Oil & Gas Companies
- Whiteboard Session Video: How to Think Like an Entrepreneur - January 19, 2018
- What Stops Companies From Growing: From our Friends at Harvard Business Review - January 19, 2018