Education, Certifications & Affiliations
- University of New Orleans, BA in Education, 1999
- University of New Orleans Pre-CPA Program, 2005
- Certified Public Accountant, Licensed in the State of Louisiana
- Continuing Professional Education of 40 to 60 hours per year as a CPA
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
Significant Career Experience
George’s career experience includes practice in both industry and public accounting, and he serves clients in a variety of industries. Responsibilities have been in growing the firm’s Client Services Department, and he leads the firm’s QuickBooks solutions team.
He currently serves as Manager II.
Prior to joining Wegmann Dazet, George spent over a decade in industry, mostly as a Controller, in the following industries:
- Wholesale distribution and service of standby power
- Stevedoring services
- Oilfield services
- Wholesale distribution of gas and oil