Education, Certifications & Affiliations
- University of New Orleans–Louisiana/Master of Science in Accounting with Concentration in Tax Options – August 2005
- Louisiana State University–Baton Rouge/Bachelor of Science in Accounting – May 2004
- Continuing Professional Education of 40 to 60 hours per year
- Member-American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member-Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
Significant Career Experience
Over ten years in public accounting practice.
- Prepare and review complex Federal, state/local income tax returns for corporations, S-corporations, partnerships, individuals, gifts, non-profits, trusts, employee benefit plans, estates, consolidations and multi-state filings.
- Conduct tax benefit analyses for the firm’s clients.
- Ensure tax compliance, including federal and state taxes, gifts, grants, IRS assistance and tax notice response.
- Perform federal and state tax research.